Interested in earning your BSN? Check out MSUM!
WHY MSUM ???
- TOTALLY ONLINE. MSUM’s RN to BSN program is totally online, it is highly regarded, students love it, and employers see great gains with BSN graduates.
- EXPERT FACULTY Your faculty are experts in their area of practice, as well as distance education. Dedicated, accessible and supportive.
- EFFICIENT PATH. On average, it takes AD-RN students just 40 credits to complete the BSN. The typical part-time path takes two years. (the pace depends on your transfer courses and personal situation)
- AFFORDABLE. The MSU Moorhead tuition is very reasonable, your degree at MSUM is a value beyond any in the region.
- INDIVIDUALIZED. Each RN-BSN student works at their own unique pace without any pressure to stay within a ‘cohort’ or prescribed schedule. Some students study one course/term and others go full-time – it’s YOUR decision.
- REAL EXPERIENCES. Four courses include clinical assignments which occur in YOUR community (few work with you to arrange them – no traditional clinicals here).
- AND MORE !
APPLY SOON !
- The next general application pool review deadline is October 15, 2017. Rolling admissions will continue into November/December, and close as soon as the January 2018 course fills.
Application Info & More
Thank YOU !
MSUM’s BSN degree is an entirely online program that is designed for motivated RNs looking to further their education. With the BSN, you can more greatly impact patient outcomes, advance your career, and consider graduate school one day. More detailed information on program requirements and outcomes can be found using the links below.
WHY MSUM ???
Ø Flexibility with total online delivery, rolling admissions, and progression at your own pace (average part-time completion: 2 years)
Ø National accreditation since 1981 through CCNE to ensure the highest academic rigor to advance your career – and/or be accepted into graduate schools one day
Ø A smart investment by delivering a nationally recognized and highly reputable BSN more affordability than any in the area (e.g. compared to other public, for-profit, private institutions)
Ø Meaningful connections and readily accessible faculty who are will equipped to manage an online learning environment with high quality faculty
Ø With rolling admissions, applications are processed every six weeks. No more waiting for the biyearly deadlines we have had in the past! Apply now and within next few weeks you will know if you have been accepted into MSUM’s RN-BSN program!
- Visit the RN-BSN program website | https://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/bsn.aspx
- You will note a separate link for the RN-BSN Program Admission & Application information.
- Call or email to get your questions answered with ease. 218.477.2693 | email@example.com
We realize that students need to know what’s happening for their fall or spring semester. Finding out if you have been accepted into a program only shortly before it starts doesn’t leave a lot of room to make backup plans if things didn’t turn out the way you had hoped. It is a bit of guesswork on how many programs you should apply to “guarantee” you’ll get into one, and we want to help our students by notifying them as soon as possible.
Every 6 weeks from now on we will be reviewing the applications we have received and contact the applicants with our decision. That means you can apply right now and find out within a month! This early decision gives you the chance to make changes and finalize your plans and lower some of the nervous energy you may be feeling. It also gets rid of the looming deadline of when the application window slams shut.
The first group of applicants have already found out if they are in or not. I do have to say, we had a lot of excellent applicants for Spring 2018 so far. We will still have the same number of spots open, so the earlier you turn in your application the better if you want to better your chances of acceptance.
Almost everything you may need:
Program Application form
Here or here for course listings and descriptions
Contact us if you have any question or need help:
Applications for the Fall 2017 RN to BSN Program are due tomorrow, March 15th.
To begin, students need to apply to Minnesota State University Moorhead, and then apply to the School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership. You can apply to the nursing program while your application to MSUM is being processed.
Applicants to this program must be a licensed RN or eligible for licensure by the time the program starts. In order to be considered for the RN to BSN program, a 2.75 or higher overall GPA is required.
The following link gives more information about the RN to BSN application and admission process: https://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/bsnadmission.aspx
Another great resource for more information is provided by Dr. Barbara Matthees, Chair of the School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership. In this video, she will provide answers to frequently asked questions.
Feel free to contact the School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership for any additional questions by calling (218)-477-2693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Our office is located at Lommen 213 for those that wish to visit.