Interested in earning your BSN? Check out MSUM!
WHY MSUM ???
- TOTALLY ONLINE. MSUM’s RN to BSN program is totally online, it is highly regarded, students love it, and employers see great gains with BSN graduates.
- EXPERT FACULTY Your faculty are experts in their area of practice, as well as distance education. Dedicated, accessible and supportive.
- EFFICIENT PATH. On average, it takes AD-RN students just 40 credits to complete the BSN. The typical part-time path takes two years. (the pace depends on your transfer courses and personal situation)
- AFFORDABLE. The MSU Moorhead tuition is very reasonable, your degree at MSUM is a value beyond any in the region.
- INDIVIDUALIZED. Each RN-BSN student works at their own unique pace without any pressure to stay within a ‘cohort’ or prescribed schedule. Some students study one course/term and others go full-time – it’s YOUR decision.
- REAL EXPERIENCES. Four courses include clinical assignments which occur in YOUR community (few work with you to arrange them – no traditional clinicals here).
- AND MORE !
APPLY SOON !
- The next general application pool review deadline is October 15, 2017. Rolling admissions will continue into November/December, and close as soon as the January 2018 course fills.
Application Info & More
Thank YOU !
We’re glad to hear that many of you are interested in being part of the Health Care Leadership club! Furthermore, we look forward to meeting all of you! So what is the Health Care Leadership club (HCL) about? This is an organization that will help you continue growing professionally and therefore, offer you the opportunity to continue learning more about your field outside the classroom. Not to mention, coming to our meetings will give you a chance to start connecting, networking, and socializing with your HCL peers! We have a lot planned this semester and hope to see you at some of the events!”
If you have any questions regarding the club, contact Jitendra Singh at email@example.com.
We realize that students need to know what’s happening for their fall or spring semester. Finding out if you have been accepted into a program only shortly before it starts doesn’t leave a lot of room to make backup plans if things didn’t turn out the way you had hoped. It is a bit of guesswork on how many programs you should apply to “guarantee” you’ll get into one, and we want to help our students by notifying them as soon as possible.
Every 6 weeks from now on we will be reviewing the applications we have received and contact the applicants with our decision. That means you can apply right now and find out within a month! This early decision gives you the chance to make changes and finalize your plans and lower some of the nervous energy you may be feeling. It also gets rid of the looming deadline of when the application window slams shut.
The first group of applicants have already found out if they are in or not. I do have to say, we had a lot of excellent applicants for Spring 2018 so far. We will still have the same number of spots open, so the earlier you turn in your application the better if you want to better your chances of acceptance.
Almost everything you may need:
Program Application form
Here or here for course listings and descriptions
Contact us if you have any question or need help: