Interested in earning your BSN? Check out MSUM!
WHY MSUM ???
- TOTALLY ONLINE. MSUM’s RN to BSN program is totally online, it is highly regarded, students love it, and employers see great gains with BSN graduates.
- EXPERT FACULTY Your faculty are experts in their area of practice, as well as distance education. Dedicated, accessible and supportive.
- EFFICIENT PATH. On average, it takes AD-RN students just 40 credits to complete the BSN. The typical part-time path takes two years. (the pace depends on your transfer courses and personal situation)
- AFFORDABLE. The MSU Moorhead tuition is very reasonable, your degree at MSUM is a value beyond any in the region.
- INDIVIDUALIZED. Each RN-BSN student works at their own unique pace without any pressure to stay within a ‘cohort’ or prescribed schedule. Some students study one course/term and others go full-time – it’s YOUR decision.
- REAL EXPERIENCES. Four courses include clinical assignments which occur in YOUR community (few work with you to arrange them – no traditional clinicals here).
- AND MORE !
APPLY SOON !
- The next general application pool review deadline is October 15, 2017. Rolling admissions will continue into November/December, and close as soon as the January 2018 course fills.
Application Info & More
- More information and the application process is described here: http://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/bsnadmission.aspx
Thank YOU !