The Health Educator’s Conference was held in Minneapolis, MN on April 6, 2017. This is an annual conference with health educators from throughout the state invited. MSUM had a vendor booth at the conference. I was fortunate to connect with many past and present MSUM students! We had many students that were interested in our program asking us questions that we were glad to answer.
There were several attendees interested in pursuing MSUM Graduate Programs in Nursing and/or MHA. Also present were faculty from community and technical colleges around the state. Information regarding MSUM’s RN-to-BSN program was provided to these faculty to disseminate on to their own Associate Degree Nursing graduates who may desire to continue their nursing education.
Below are a few of the great sessions at the conference:
- -Deck, M. (2017.04.06). Creative ways to teach diverse learners: It’s all about engagement. Health Educator Conference. Minneapolis, MN.
- -Beasley, L. (2017.04.06). Lateral violence, breaking the silence. Health Educator Conference.Minneapolis, MN.
- -Elliot, A. (2017.04.06). Professional values competency evaluation. Health Educator Conference. Minneapolis, MN.
- -Bristol, T. (2017.04.06). Item analysis made easy: Or at least tolerable. Health Educator Conference. Minneapolis, MN.
- -Deck, M. (2017.04.06). Be wise to what’s up & coming. Health Educator Conference. Minneapolis, MN.