MSUM is accepting RN-BSN nursing applications from motivated RNs seeking to earn their baccalaureate degree. With the BSN, you can more greatly impact patient outcomes, advance your career, and consider graduate school one day. Obtaining a BSN opens up many opportunities for career advancement. Nurses with this degree are in high demand and the field continues to grow! If you are curious about this degree check out some of the many reasons its a great day to be a Dragon!
WHY MSUM ???
• Flexibility with total online delivery, semi-annual admission, and progression at your own pace (average part-time completion: 2 years)
• National accreditation since 1981 through CCNE to ensure the highest academic rigor to advance your career – and/or be accepted into graduate schools one day
• A smart investment by delivering a nationally recognized and highly reputable BSN more affordability than any in the area (e.g. compared to other public, for-profit, private institutions)
• Meaningful connections and readily accessible faculty who are well equipped to manage an online learning environment with high quality faculty
• Spring application deadline: March 15 (summer/fall start)
- Visit the RN-BSN program website | https://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/bsn.aspx
- You will note a separate link for the RN-BSN Program Admission & Application information.
- Call or email to get your questions answered with ease. 218.477.2693 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged: application, application deadline, apply, Classes, college, education, health, healthcare, Learning, Minnesota State University Moorhead, MSUM, MSUM SNHL, Nursing, Online, Online RN to BSN program, RN to BSN, school, School of Nursing & Healthcare Leadership, SNHL, students, Teaching