Don’t forget to apply to the MHA program for summer 2015!
The DEADLINE is March 15th, So don’t miss it!
The admissions requirements are listed below:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. (No specific major is required!)
- 3.0 grade average, or at least a 3.25 for the last 30 semester credits of graded course work
- Completed: “Application for Admission to Graduate Study”
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attend
- Non-refundable $20.00 fee for firs-time applicants to MSUM
- 750 word essay on “The Future of Healthcare”
- Two letters of recommendation from either of the following: employer, professor, or licensed healthcare professional
To go apply follow this link: http://www.mnstate.edu/graduate/master-of-healthcare-administration.aspx