With the turn over in semesters, documents tend to be put on the back-burner of life. So to avoid several issues, here is a gentle reminder to get your documentation in!!
Makes sure you check your documentation statuses in the database!
Student Resource page, where many of your questions can be answered: http://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/studentresources/nursing/
New and Incoming Students:
Make sure you get your certified background checks and other forms in!
Student Resources: http://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/studentresources/nursing/
- This is the only form that we will upload for you.
- You can do one of the three: Email, Fax, or Mail/Hand Deliver, BUT YOU MUST HAND SIGN THIS FORM.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 218-477-5990
1104 7th Ave. S
Moorhead, MN 56563
Minnesota (MNDHS) Background Check: https://bgs.dhs.state.mn.us/a/login.asp
- Use this video, and skip to 4:44 to see how to do the MNDHS Background check: http://coursecast.mnstate.edu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=e549d917-a66a-1a19-2ded-a14664670084
- Once you login in and fill out the info, and received your background check notification letter from the MNDHS, scan and upload it to the database. It is your responsibility to hold on to this letter and upload it. WE CANT UPLOAD THIS FOR YOU (this has to be done every year).
If you need help, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 218-477-2693
This video may also help: http://coursecast.mnstate.edu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=e549d917-a66a-1a19-2ded-a14664670084