The Xi Kappa Chapter-at-Large Honor Society of Nursing is celebrating their 20th Anniversary Celebration (1994-2014) on November 1, 2014 from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Courtyard by Marriott, Moorhead, MN.
Everyone is invited to participate in the celebration by presenting a poster of your own contributions to the science of nursing. The chapter is composed of members from four schools of nursing: Concordia College, University of Jamestown, Minnesota State University Moorhead, and North Dakota State University. This poster challenge is not limited to members only!
Here is the Poster Presentation Criteria:
- Research study, evidence-based project, or practice improvement project related to nursing practice
- Required elements: title, author(s), purpose, background/significance, methods, results, implications for practice
- Faculty and student posters heartily encouraged
- Abstract no more than 500 words that includes brief descriptions of the required elements but avoid references to institution names, locations, or funding sources
- Be present at your poster for questions/discussion at the following times: 10:30-11:00am, 12:30-1:00pm, and 2-2:30pm
Please submit your poster abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 15, 2014. You will be notified of approval and given further instructions by October 6.
If you would like some more information please contact nancy.Freitag1@va.gov, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Sigma Theta Tau International: To improve world health through knowledge.