Date: Wednesday September 18, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Comstock Memorial Union Ballroom, Minnesota State University Moorhead
Have you recently graduated, or are about to graduate and aren’t sure what’s next? If you are thinking about furthering your education, the Tri-College University Graduate and Professional School Information Day is the event for you! This event is designed to provide information on taking the next step of your educational experience.
The Graduate and Professional School Information Day will help you find a program that best fits your interests and objectives. Information regarding the tests and admittance requirements will be available, all while being able to talk face-face with an expert on the application process.
Minnesota State University Moorhead offers several graduate degrees and certificates. In the School of Nursing & Healthcare Leadership you can obtain a graduate degree in:
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nurse Educator Emphasis
- Nursing Administration and Organizational Systems Leadership Emphasis
To learn more about these programs, please attend the Tri-College University Graduate & Professional School Information Day or contact the School of Nursing & Healthcare Leadership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218.477.2693.
There will be over 40 universities represented at the information day. Many of the programs are health related. Here are some of the many universities attending the event:
- The University of Minnesota—School of Medicine
- Army Healthcare Recruiters
- Creighton University—Pharmacy, Physical Therapy Occupational Therapy
- Argosy University—Health Sciences
- Northwestern Health Sciences University—Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine
- University of South Dakota—School of Medicine
- Ross University—School of Medicine
- University of North Dakota—School of Medicine
- Pacific University—Athletic Training, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant
- North Dakota State University—Pharmacy, Advanced degrees in Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health
- University of Wisconsin Stout
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- The College of St. Scholastica—PHD Physical Therapy, MS Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant
Please contact the Career Development Center, at email@example.com or call 218.477.2131, for more information.
Tagged: application, BSN, degree, education, faculty, graduate nursing, graduates, healthcare, Healthcare Leadership, leadership, Minnesota State University Moorhead, MN, Nurses, Nursing, RN to BSN, RNB, School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, Tri College