Fun facts about MSUM’s RN to BSN program:
- Our RN to BSN program and application are 100% online.
- Applications for the Spring 2014 semester are due in full by October 15, 2013. See admission criteria at the following website: http://www.mnstate.edu/snhl/bsnadmission.aspx
- You can complete the program at your own pace.
- We offer courses year round, but we do not require that you take courses year round.
- If you bring in an AA with you along with your AS, you will have 40 credits of upper division courses to take, 31 of which are your core nursing curriculum. This leaves 9 credits of upper division credits for you to complete with nursing electives (at least one offered each semester) or other electives from programs outside of nursing (i.e. Community Health).
- There are many options that you have to choose from, each of which is customized for your own particular situation (i.e. transfer credits, previous degrees, professional goals, etc.).
- The MSU Moorhead RN to BSN program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Student clinical experiences in Family Health, Gerontology, Public Health, and Leadership are all arranged in YOUR own area.
- NEW curriculum begins Fall 2013 with changes requested by students and practice partners, including fewer clinical hours.
Tagged: applications, BSN, Clinical experiences, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, Family Health, Gerontology, leadership, Minnesota State University, Minnesota State University Moorhead, MSU Moorhead, MSUM, MSUM RN to BSN, new curriculum, Public health, RN, RN to BSN, RN to BSN Program, spring semester, web.mnstate.edu/nursing/RN_BSN.cfm, www.mnstate.edu